Sunday, September 18, 2011

I can't think of a creative title. Deal with it. :P

So, the other day, I was with a friend and we were "fighting" over this little miniture glowstick. Seriously this thing was only a little over an inch long. 'Twas awesome. ANYWAY! I had it in my fist, and she was trying to get my fingers open. So, I've get my fist as tight as I can so she won't get the stupid little glow stick! That was my focus. Well, after we were done goofing off, I opened my hand...and there in my palm were four, nail shaped cuts. I didn't even know they were there till I actually looked.

How often does that happen in life? How often are we so focused on holding on to what we want, that we don't even realize we're hurting ourselves? How often? Do you have your fist so tight, are you too focused on what you're holding so tightly, that you don't realize that you're actually causing yourself harm? Some things to think about..

~ Calleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment