Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello From IN!

Hello Everyone! I'm blogging from my grandma's house in Indiana! I've not had time to write much, and my laptop is having issues, so I don't have any writings to post. :( Just wanted to let you all know that I won't be blogging to much while I'm out of town, but hopefully things will go back to normal once I get home. :) 
Oh, another thing I was thinking about...the free writing exercises were all written from word prompts.  So, if you all want to leave a comment giving me a new prompt to write about, feel free!  Also if you write something from the same prompt, email  it to me (or PM through OYAN) and I'll put it in the post along with mine! It's interesting to see how different things can be, even if you start out with the same focal point. :) Even if you're not the one who came up with the prompt, and you want to write about it, feel free, I'll also post it if you want me to!

~ Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment