Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And Another one...

You all are going to get so tired of these things! :P  I'll try to post something different tomorrow, but today you're stuck with another free-writing thingy. (I still don't know what they're technically called! How sad is that?) :P  It's shorter than the others, but I hope you enjoy! :)

Dreams


Flitting softly through my head,

I watch you as you pass me by.

Scary, fun, and sad in kind,

I wonder why you haunt me.

Are you figments of my imagination,

Or memories from long ago?

Do you show me what I want to see,

Or make clearer what I strive to hide?

You fill my mind with wonder,

As I slumber through the night.

~ Lei

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this I like. It's so mysterious and familiar at the same time. It's like trying to catch a wisp of smoke in your hand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't get tired of them! I love reading your poetry! *pokes*

    I love the mystery you've interwoven within the words; it makes me want to read more!

    ReplyDelete