Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Free-Writing Exercise :)

Ok, here's another free-writing exercise...I guess you probably could have guessed from the title, but I felt the need to tell you again anyway. :P  So the prompt word for this was memory, a wish, or a dream, and this is what came out! :D

I wish for love so tender, so true.


I wish for love that lasts.

I wish for someone to hold me in their arms,

And whisper softly, “I love you.”

I wish for friends to ease lives pains,

A friend to protect and defend.

A friend to listen to, cherish and hold,

And give to without end.

I wish for dreams to fill my life,

To work hard and make them real.

To make all that my young heart desires,

Something I can touch, see, and feel.

I wish for these with all my heart,

But perhaps I’d better pray,

My God provide for His dear child,

And with love, prepare the way.
~ Lei

1 comment:

  1. Oh, pretty Lei!

    I like it a lot, though that doesn't really do it justice.

    You seem to be hesitant with trying a new style. Don't; write from the heart. :) *motions above* Though that doesn't seem to be hard for you.

    ReplyDelete