Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Woot!

I believe this is my 5th post in ONE month!! In case you were wondering, that's a pretty big deal on this blog. :P
Anyways!

I haven't written any free writing exercises in MONTHS until...today! Greg gave me the prompt like a week ago, and I totally forgot until my mind was being random, and thought of the word. Oh yes. The word. That word being Fire! B-) Fire is an awesome subject to write about, because there's soooo many amazing words and ideas that can be connected to it! For some reason, my idea turned out to be love. Told you my mind was being random. :P  And this is what came out. I call it.... The Fire of Love. So orignal. I know. Stop being jealous!

The flames move.

Weave.

Dance.

Climb higher in my soul.

A love that cannot be forgotten.

It smolders.

Devours.

Consumes.

Haunts every thought.

Feeds every desire.

Clutches at my very essence.

No water can quench it.

No words, describe it.

No shackles, contain it.

It defies restraint.

Recognizes no authority.

Burns, though denied.

Blazes with unending passion.

An inferno of love.
 
DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying this is how love should be. Not recognizing authority= Bad. Don't do it. :P This is just what I think of when I think of fire and love combined.

~ Calleigh

2 comments:

  1. Oohhhh, pretty. I really like the way it flows. So...lilting. And the colors were very fitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dearest. ^_^ Yeah, I liked the colours. :D I wanted some way to divide the sort of sections, and I thought it would be cool. *grins*

    ReplyDelete