Monday, August 15, 2011

The Beach, Again!

Day 02: I actually went out over my head in the ocean to day!! You should all be proud. :P There were ten other people out there with me, and I figured if a shark did come...I don't have to out swim the shark, I just have to out swim them! Brilliant, right? :D
But right now, I have a headache, and my sunburn is hurting, so I'm being lazy and chatting. :P So, yeah...I also had cookie dough, which completely made my day. Cookie dough fixes everything!!! ....except headaches and sunburns. :P
 
I am now up to 99 shark teeth!! I didn't realize I was the close to 100 before I came back to the house, and now I feel to lazy too walk back down. :P
 
~ Calleigh

1 comment:

  1. Do you have solarcane? That stuff is good for sunburns. Ibuprofen for headaches. :P

    Sounds like you're having a heavenly time out there. :)

    ReplyDelete