Tuesday, August 9, 2011

*begs*

PLEASE comment on my chapter 2! I need to know if peoples like it before I can continue. Or at least somewhat need to. :P Chapter 3 is already done, and chapter 4 is started, but no one gets it till I get a comment. So there. :P Please let me know what you think! And yes, you can say it's awful. :P AND you can edit, critique, and pick apart to your hearts desire!

Thank you to anyone who comments with something helpful!!! :D

~ Calleigh

....

That was a lot of complaining and begging... o.O Won't do that again, don't worry :P

4 comments:

  1. I'm heading off today Dearest, but hopefully I'll find time to read it one evening there!!! Then I'll comment. If you like, I'll write one of my eloquent responses. Or if Blogger liked my videos I could make a music video of me saying how good it will be. Or I could compose a song for you to sing next time you can't find anyone to comment. or...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thank you, Dearest. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll comment as soon as I read it...which will be soon.
    (btw, I haven't been able to connect the OYAN for some reason. Either it's the site or my internet or something.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thank you, Reagan! :D
    (yeah, no one's been able to get on >.>)

    ReplyDelete