Monday, January 10, 2011

It Ish here! :P

I am finally posting my OYAN synopsis! If any of you care to read it...*hint, hint* Please let me know if you like it, something should be changed, or it's a lame idea that is a complete waste of time.  So, here it is! *posts and hides*

Rael is a common city thief, who after a botched job gets thrown into something more dangerous than she would have thought possible. The race is on to find the amulet that could either save the Empire, or destroy it. But she is not the only one after the gem. Sarmad, Emperor’s Magician is also in search of the stone. Will Rael do what she has feared all her life, and in doing so acknowledge a part of herself kept long buried? Will she accept the man that has been waiting for her? Or will she reject the penitent love and stay hidden, letting Sarmad carry out his plans in return for some sort of freedom?


See, I told you it was lame! :P...just kidding...I think... *laughing* *leaves before she can think of something else rediculous to say* Ah! Too late!! *kicks herself off of blog* Seriously, I'm really leaving this time...

~ Lei

2 comments:

  1. Great Lei!!!!!! Write Write Write!!! I want to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read it too!! *coughs* hint hint!

    ReplyDelete