Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28

Ok, this is my third and final time of trying to post today!  If this doesn't work, I'm done!  The two previous times I tried today, the stupid website messed up and didn't post it!!!!! :(
Anyway, tonight is my birthday party!  I'm super excited, and I hope everything goes well! I also think we might make some dominoes tonight, then everyone could take some home!
Umm...umm...Here's the quote of the day!! "Everyone has a photographic memory! Some just don't have film!" :) Isn't that great!!!  I only put that in here because I don't know what else to say, but isn't it hystaricle?!?!?!?
Well, I don't have anything else to say that would interest you so I'll shut up now! :)
I've noticed I'm a very sarcastic individual when I post on here, I'm not usually like that...Oh well!!
I'm leaving, I'm leaving!!!

Lei

1 comment:

  1. Lol! That is a hysterical quote!!!
    *bounces* Today is your birthday party!!! I'm excited! I tried to take a nap, but it didn't work :( Oh well. I may end up crashing early with Hadley tonight ;)
    You aren't that sarcastic in verbal conversation, I suppose...but I suppose it may be your virtual voice. Or maybe you are just sarcastic when you are talking to yourself, hehe.

    ReplyDelete