Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27

Hello O Nonexistent ones! How are we all doing this morning? :)
I'm doing well, I just had a cup of tea! I love tea, but you don't really care, do you?
I have my last soccer game tonight, and the weather looks pretty good so we shouldn't have to cancel! Yay! This is the last game, but several of the people on my team won't be there! That makes me cry inside, in my special...angry place! (let's hear it for Parker!)
Today I'm stuck doing school and cleaning house for my Birthday party tomorrow night! I'm excited, but I keep forgetting all about it! I don't know exactly what we're going to do, probably play some games and watch a movie, but other than that... who knows?! :)
Well, that's pretty much all I have to say, so I'll close now.

Lei

2 comments:

  1. *pokes Lei* (Love the nickname, by the way!!!) You can't forget about your Birthday Party tomorrow! If you don't have any plans, more than likely you are correct: we shall play games, watch movies, and then someone will dominate and decide to do something random and rather strange ;)But those ideas always seem to provide amusement to the viewers, so I can not argue against it! I think we should eat chocolate, but other than that, I like your idea of hanging out and playing games :)
    Random fact about me you would like to know for today? Calleigh, your blog is the first I have commented on ever! Wear the honor well. *bows out*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blinks*

    Did you just call me...nonexistent?

    I beg to differ. I am quite...*examines herself, just in case* ...in existence, thank you very much!

    Sincerely,
    One of Your (Existing) Readers.

    ReplyDelete