Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 28-30 *sigh*

Hi!  So I missed two days posting on my blog, it is the end of the world as we know it!!! Just kidding, *another sigh*  I'm feeling rather extremely emotionally compromised today, so bear with me. 
So the 28th was my Birthday Party, and I think it went really well!  Everyone seemed to have a good time :D.  We didn't really do anything I had planned, but we had way more fun than we would have if we did! :)  We had dinner (grilled chicken, salad, baked potatoes, and rolls), cake (chocolate with chocolate icing and mint cookies and cream ice cream in the middle), opened presents :) (Wonderful presents, I loved them all!!!!!).  We talked for the rest of the time!!  We had amazing conversations and took funny pictures. :) 
At about 11:30 we put in Inkheart and went "to bed."  Everyone but Jenn fell asleep during the movie, but we all woke up at the end (1:00ish).  Then we all went back to bed until Skye and I woke up at 6:00!!!  We then talked till 8:30 and then promptly fell back asleep!!!  Hadley told us we would never fall back to sleep, so of course we had to just to prove her wrong. :D
We woke up at 11:30 (sometime between 8:30 and 11:30 Jenn left) to the sad news the Lizzie had hydrogen peroxide in her eye (through her contacts).  Shortly after we had breakfast (cheese danish!!) and then the Brook girls left and Skye and I played x-box with Riley till Conversations with Jane.
So we had our Jane Austen meeting, and everything went well I think, but now I have to finish Northanger Abbey, the extra reading, and my Austen blog project :)  so I'll be busy these next two weeks!!
Well, since you're probably bored out of your mind, I guess I'll stop talking now. :D
Lei

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesomeful sleepover!!!! Just thought you needed to know that ;) And you forgot our lovely hat fashion show, lol! The cake was amazing. Truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete