Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27...Again

Wow! I'm posting twice in one day!!  This is getting a little scary! :D 
I just got back from my last soccer game! *sob*  We lost!!  We were winning the first half 4-1, then our goalie had to leave and our new one refused to use his hands!!! *screams* (don't worry, I only punched him once...seriously)  Then one of the girls who plays CENTER DEFENSE (I think she forgot this fact) let everybody by her, and then yelled at us when things went badly!  Then if that weren't bad enough, one of our OWN PLAYERS scored a goal on US!!!!!  Then our goalie kicked (since for some reason he was not using his hands!!!) a ball which then hit the guy right in front of him and bounced in the goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm done ranting now. *tries to calm herself, but it isn't working very well*
Anyway, tomorrow is my party so more cleaning house and grocery shopping tomorrow!
And now I need to take a shower, read Northanger Abbey and then go to bed!!

Lei

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I didn't know that you lost your game.
    :( Sorry. Wish I had been there to help out!

    ReplyDelete