Thursday, November 10, 2011

NaNoWriMo Rant- You have been warned.

National Novel Writing Month. Also known as: My worst enemy. I am stuck at 12,119 words, which means I am VERY behind. It sucks.

This is my second attempt at Nano. After last years experience, I don't know why I decided to try again. :P I always hate it after the first 3 days. And this year is even worse. I've had 11 hours of choir this week! Plus I have co-op two Mondays in a row, have to do my home work from that, read Macbeth, have a Shakespeare meeting on Friday, and sooo much other stuff going on it's not even funny. >.>

And now I'm done. If you read that, you deserve chocolate, go get some. :P And I feel better now, so win-win!! :D I'll probably not post again about Nano, because it will just be more of the same, and you don't really want to read all that again. :P

~ Calleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment