Thursday, May 26, 2011

Skye's Fault :P

So, Skye tagged me, and now I have to answer all these questions. Deal with it. :P

A. Age: I'm am 17, but I'll be 18 in 160 days :D
B. Bed size: Twin :)
C. Chore you hate: Um...none really. :P
D. Day: Friday and Saturday
E. Essential start to your day: Diet Coke :D I'm slightly addicted to caffine :P
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Definitely Silver
H. Height: 5'3 1/2"
I. Instruments: Bagpipe, guitar, and piano
J. Job title: Um...House Cleaner :P
K. Kids: None, at present, but hopefully some day!
L. Live: Um...I live, yeah...doesn't everyone? Or at least everyone who's going to read this is...hopefully... o.O
M. Mom's name: Why do you want to know? >.>  Robin.
N. Nicknames: Patty, Dearest, California, Dork (thank you Daniel >.> :P) California, Lei, Lee, Calli, Cali, Calle, Sis, Poking Pain, Miss Sobbles, Cali-wali, um...Dory. I think that's it... :P
O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember...but I could be wrong...
P. Pet peeve: Um...a lot of things :P
Q. Quote from a movie: "That makes me cry inside...in my special angry place."
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One older sister (Hadley), one younger brother (Riley), and...a lot of oyan sibs :P (Kiehl, Janey, Aimee, Nick, Aubrey, Aimee, Jessica, Lauree, Lyss, and Christy, but actually Christy's my mother. :P
T. Time you wake up: Um...it varies from day to day :P
U. Underwear: O.o Skipping this one...
V. Vegetables you dislike: Most of them :P
W. What makes you run late: Siblings. >.>
X. X-rays you've had: One of my foot, possibly one of my shoulder..
Y. Yummy food you make: Banana bread :D
Z. Zoo: Well, there you have it. Zoo. *profound expression*

There you go, Dearest. Happy now? :P

~ Calleigh

2 comments: