Tuesday, February 1, 2011

*Blushes*

Wow...I haven't posted in a long time....*blushes again* Anyway! I have a new free-writing exercise! *listens to readers groan* Yeah, I know...but I will be posting another scene from my OYAN soon...hopefully...so, just bear with me!! *laughs*
So, actually with this, I didn't have a prompt, this one just came from me needing to get some emotions out. *smiles* I hope you enjoy!!! :D

The anger stays,

So close, so near,

It haunts my every thought.

The anger pulses hot within,

But my heart does not its fire feel.

Two friends are hurt,

Two friends need healed,

Two friends whom I must comfort,

But is it something I can give?

Do I offer too little?

Do I ask too much?

Do I hurt more than I help?

My heart I pour out hesitantly,

Afraid of rejection's sharp edge,

Is it acknowledged? Ignored?

My friends I’m reaching out to you,

But I can only reach so far.

Let me give all that I can,

Let me help heal your wounded heart.

~ Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment